Recently in New Entries Category
- To post a new entry, log into the blog system: http://www.scs.sk.ca/cyber/blog/main.htm
- Click on New Entry
- Fill in the Title, Category (if applicable) and body
- Makes the appropriate changes to your entry.
- Click Save (at the bottom)
- To view screen shots of this process click on the link below.
If you want to run a spell checker on your entries download the program at the following address:
ieSpell - Spell Checker add-on for Internet Explorer
ieSpell is a free Internet Explorer browser extension that spell checks text input boxes on a webpage. It should come in particularly handy for users who do a lot of web-based text entry (e.g. web mails, forums, blogs, diaries). Even if your web application already includes spell checking functionality, you might still want to install this utility because it is definitely much faster than a server-side solution. Plus you get to store and use your personal word list across all your applications, instead of maintaining separate ones on each application.
The program installs as a new button in the IE toolbar (as well as a new menu item under "Tools") - after filling in a form, just hit the ieSpell button and it pops up a dialog, similar to the MS Word spell check. ieSpell also works (right-click menu only) on other IE based browsers