Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Course
Some lessons are better learned by experience. Now you can start your own business in the robust economy of a 3D virtual world. It's lovingly known as Start-Up Boot Camp.
- Introduction to Franchising
- A thorough (and neutral) introduction to the essential element of franchising. This is an interactive presentation provide by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- How to Write a Business Plan
- A thorough introduction to the essential element of a good business plan. This is an interactive presentation provide by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Extensive audio/slide presentation provided courtesy of SmallBizU.
- Principles of Business Management
- This course of study is built around Contemporary Management, 4/e; authored by Jones and George; and is provided courtesy of McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
- Developing Breakthrough Products and Services
- This course covers modern tools and methods for product design and development. The cornerstone is a project in which teams of management, engineering, and industrial design students conceive, design, and prototype a physical product. The video and printed material is provided courtesy of the Sloan School of Management at MIT.