K.Boklaschuk: April 2008 Archives
166 links to learn about the Holocaust.
Site languages include English, Hebrew, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.All 166 links have been reviewed
- Discover web content not indexed on main search engines.
- Query 200+ search providers from one single site, without having to retype your search terms every time.
- Compare results for the same terms at different search engines (Search results vary significantly from engine to engine, test yourself!).
- Keep up-to-date on new Internet search engines and research tools.
- Conduct serious academic research.
- Easily reach vertical search engines and Invisible (deep) Web tools.
- Find many more images, clipart and videos for your presentations.
- Make SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Analysis.
- Searchpickr is free to use, no software to download and no registration or signup is required.
- Stop bookmarking valuable search providers or online information tools; at Searchpickr you have the best of them, all in one single site.
Bringing the Evergreen Curriculum to Life with Technology
HippoCampus is a project of the Monterey Institute for Technology and Education (MITE). The goal of HippoCampus is to provide high-quality, multimedia content on general education subjects to high school and college students free of charge.
THIS IS COOL!!!!! Check it out Darren for your BOOK???
Leaving Audio comments on blogs..... interesting!! Might have to look into that !
This is something we explored at Cyber Port in Hong Kong.
Also, a project developed by a participant at the conference.
Welcome to the Games in Learning project website.
It has long been recognised that games hold an important place in learning. Interactive games engage
...a teacher-created list of interactive mathematics sites to use with the whole class via an interactive whiteboard or TabletPC