Learning Community: April 2008 Archives
166 links to learn about the Holocaust.
Site languages include English, Hebrew, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.All 166 links have been reviewed
- Discover web content not indexed on main search engines.
- Query 200+ search providers from one single site, without having to retype your search terms every time.
- Compare results for the same terms at different search engines (Search results vary significantly from engine to engine, test yourself!).
- Keep up-to-date on new Internet search engines and research tools.
- Conduct serious academic research.
- Easily reach vertical search engines and Invisible (deep) Web tools.
- Find many more images, clipart and videos for your presentations.
- Make SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Analysis.
- Searchpickr is free to use, no software to download and no registration or signup is required.
- Stop bookmarking valuable search providers or online information tools; at Searchpickr you have the best of them, all in one single site.
Bringing the Evergreen Curriculum to Life with Technology
HippoCampus is a project of the Monterey Institute for Technology and Education (MITE). The goal of HippoCampus is to provide high-quality, multimedia content on general education subjects to high school and college students free of charge.
This is something we explored at Cyber Port in Hong Kong.
Also, a project developed by a participant at the conference.
Welcome to the Games in Learning project website.
It has long been recognised that games hold an important place in learning. Interactive games engage
...a teacher-created list of interactive mathematics sites to use with the whole class via an interactive whiteboard or TabletPC