Career Education 6Saskatchewan Curriculum - Grade 6 Career Education
Change and Growth (CG)
- CG6.1 Investigate the influence of a positive self-image on one's life.
- CG6.2Analyze the benefits of developing personal competence in building healthy relationships (i.e., emotional, spiritual, mental, and physical).
Connections to Community (CC)
- CC6.1 Investigate various aspects of careers and their requirements.
- CC6.2 Investigate and compile data to explain ways work contributes to individuals and the community.
Life and Work Plan (LW)
- LW6.1 Examine effective practices such as responsible decision making, cooperation, and accepting diversity and predict their continued importance in one's own career.
- LW6.2 Investigate the interrelationship of life roles.