Career Education 7Saskatchewan Curriculum - Grade 7 Career Education
Change and Growth (CG)
- CG7.1 Explore and draw conclusions about the influences of positive and negative self-images on one's life and work.
- CG7.2 Develop and demonstrate the behaviours and understandings needed for building healthy relationships (i.e., emotional, spiritual, mental, and physical).
Connections to Community (CC)
- CC7.1 Reflect on and express insights about how knowledge and skills learned in school transfer to one's future life and work.
- CC7.2 Analyze the contributions work makes to the individual and their community, including globally.
Life and Work Plan (LW)
- LW7.1 Investigate and demonstrate the personal qualities and abilities needed to seek, obtain, or create work.
- LW7.2 Investigate non-traditional work scenarios involving issues such as stereotyping and discrimination to assess the impact on life and work.